- 630 yards purchased this week
- 58 yards corrected from stash discovery
- 688 yards added. Doh!
- 158 yards of Filatura Zara knit into Baby Schessellee (Vest)
- 67 yards of Classic Wool knit into Plum (Sweater)
- 120 yards of Misti Alpaca Worsted knit into Fiesta (Shawl)
- 463 yards of Classic Wool knit into Airforce 1 (Felt Clogs)
- 107 yards of Classic Wool knit into Denim Spot (Felt hot pad)
- 915 total yards knit
The Weekly Total is:
- 915 – 688 = 227 yards reduction
Didn’t mean to add yarn, but it’s for a good cause.
- 3636 – 4391 = -755 yards overage.
February Surmount the Stash Recap:
- I added 3 skeins.
- I used up 9 skeins.
- -6 skeins net
- I knit 1307 yards from stash
- I knit 620 yards from new yarn
- -1927 yards knit this month
- 2 pair of Baby Moc-a-Socs
- 1 Ashton Shawl
- 1 Drops Baby Vest
- 1 half of a pair of Felt Clogs
- 1 Felted Hot Pad
Worked on, but not completed:
- Plum Sweater
- TGV Shawl