I have been tagged for a blog award by the lovely Miss Ladonna. To receive my award I need to answer some questions she has asked, so here goes.
1. I know some of you knit and some write and some bake and some quilt or scrapbook. What do you like the most about your craft?
I knit, bake and quilt, but mostly right now knitting is my passion. I love that I can create usable and beautiful pieces by using two sticks and some string.
2. How do you come up with your ideas for the items you create? From patterns that are online and in knit shops. But sometimes I get an idea in my head and create it from scratch.
3. Who taught you how to knit, crochet, bake, etc. My good friend Lea taught me to knit on Nov 28th, 2000. A date etched in my mind.
4. How long have you done your craft? 12 years
5. What is your favorite book? Anything by Debbie Bliss
6. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be? On a sheep farm anywhere!
7. Many times people talk about role models, who is your role model? In my craft it would have to be Melissa Leapman.
8. If you could DO anything in the world what would it be? Own a knit shop. But then it would be work and I might not enjoy it as much anymore!
9. If someone walked up to you and told you that you were their role model, what would you say or do? Blush.
10. What are your favorite foods and colors? Italian anything and any Autumn tone.
11. If you could use your craft and develop it into a business, would you? No. See #8.
If you would like to play along, tag yourself and I will supply questions. I am supposed to choose 11 bloggers, but I suck at these kind of games. LOL!