Tagged by Nothing, so glad to play along.
- I once was a character bear for a mall’s Christmas promotion. I worked as a manager of a store in the mall and was happy to do it. I was a very silly bear, but ended up scaring some of the poor children.
- I am VERY scared of bridges. Cannot stand to drive over them, or even be driven over them. To get to our condo in Florida we have to cross umpteen bridges, but the worst is in Jacksonville, FL. 3 miles across the bay!! I shudder. The only good thing is they increased the number of lanes so I am not so close to seeing the water anymore.
- My maiden name is Wright. I once had a pizza delivered by Domino’s with my name spelled “Write”. Which was a change from the way most spelled it, Right. Really? I hated hearing “Oh, you must be waiting for Mr. Wright” whenever I met people. Nope, he’s my Dad, brothers, cousins, uncle, etc…
- I hate to crochet. Sorry, but it’s true. I can do it, learned to crochet ages before I ever learned to knit. But I just cannot stand it.
- I love most action or nerdy films. Cannot stand sappy ones. Lord Of The Rings and Transformers are probably my two favs. OK, The Mummy ones too. And Sherlock Holmes. Oh, and Iron Man. OK, I am done. I think. And Harry Potter. And X-Men.
Now, I need to tag 5 people to play along. So,
If you tagged yourself, let me know so I can come and read all about it!