OK, these will just be deja vu for those who have been faithful readers the last few months. And I can’t even promise you won’t see some in the future again. They are just so much fun to make! And kids keep getting borned around here, so there’s always a victim in the wings.
The current victims are GN1 and GN2. I finally got around to making them some
Wow, shows the diff between taking a photo in the day time or at night. They are both on the same surface, a blocking square.
I did a nose job on these, I omitted one row from the pattern instructions to make the noses a bit smaller. For the adult size I will likely keep the larger bobbles, but for the smaller sizes I think the smaller bobbles are better.
Still using up the Ella Rae Classic Superwash I bought for the first few hats. I am now out of brown and very low on the oatmeal. I still have enough of the pinks to make another hat or two. I might just use the 3 leftover colors to make a different style hat, maybe stripes or a FairIsle design that doesn’t use much of the oatmeal color. I could probably get two hats out of the remainder if I used the oatmeal sparingly on them both. In fact, I think I have just the pattern to use. Off to see if that can be translated from DK to Worsted!