Topic today is 10 things I would knit again, easy
1. Baby Shrug I have already knit this 10 times, so obviously I like it.
2. Chevron Blanket Getting ready to start the 2nd one.
3. Poor Rudolph Natch, since it’s my own pattern adaptation. Based on a Garnstudio pattern.
4. Clog Slippers Lost count of how many I have made.
5. Cameo Shawl I have made two without the lace border. Need to revisit the pattern and do the lace.
6. Eisig Cowl A fun way to use up some leftovers or use a favorite color combo.
7. Keefely Mittens 3 times so far.
8. Cladonia Love the drape and the lace.
9. Little Star Sweater 3 times so far. It’s easy to do baby things, they are so quick!
10. Argyle Hat Charted from a fellow Rav’s version, with permission. Just love the look of it.
Join Carole for more Tuesday fun.