Knit1Spin2 has a great list prompt for today, 10 Favorite Places to Shop. I can get down with that.
- Kohls. I have Kohls Reward points burning a hole in my pocket. Plus I have to return an online item. That right there is a big reason. Shop online, return to store!!
- Target. We have a joke that I cannot go in there without spending $80.00. For a while every time I went it cost me $80-$90, like clockwork. Just like we don’t think you can eat breakfast for a family of four in San Fran without it being $60.00*
- Payless. Some of my favorite shoes came from there, don’t judge.
- WEBS!!!! Not an in person experience for me, but would love it if they were.
- Sheepskeins. My LYS where we knit each week.
- Atkinson Farm Yarns. A not so LYS, but close enough to make a trip now and then.
- Dollar General. A cheap store where you can find all kinds of bargains.
- Marshalls. OK, I see a pattern here, I am all about the cheap!
- Home Goods, when I can get to Indy.
- Turoni’s Pizza. Well, I do like to “shop” there! I shop for pizza, stromboli’s, cheesy bread….
*Our first morning in San Fran we ate at a local cafe, adorable place. The bill was $60.00. So the next day Hubster said, “no more $60.00 breakfasts”. So we went to Denny’s. You guessed it, $60.00.