I play along with Knit1Spin2, who plays along with another blogger. I just do it for my record, not to join along. This week it’s iPod shuffle time. For me it’s iPhone shuffle. My next 10 songs are:
- Brand New Eyes by Paramore. I love Paramore!!! Every since their first album, Riot.
- What I Am by Edie Brickell. I did not know she was married to Paul Simon. And evidently they have a drama filled marriage with drunken brawls.
- End of Me by Building 429. B 429 is a Christian group that performed at our church’s annual Faithfest.
- Tempted by Squeeze. Yes, another 80’s song. Don’t judge me, I cam of age then.
- Coming Home, another B 429 song.
- Flood by Jars of Clay. Another Christian group, love their sound!
- Livin’ La Vida Loca as performed in Shrek. Yes, I love Shrek! Again with the judging?
- My Wish by Rascal Flatts. One of the only country groups I will listen to.
- Disturbia by Rhianna. Love the song, hate the performer, such a low class person. This was my daughters iTune purchase, not mine.
- Then I Did, Rascal Flatts again.
I just recently added a ton of music with my new iPhone 6. I finally got ear buds that somewhat stay in my ears. I have very small ears and most buds don’t stay. Love the new style.
Now, off to a basketball game to watch Diva Girl cheer after dinner. I had a lovely time in Indy with College Girl and her friends for dinner, and then on to my sister’s to spend the night. Duncan, her pup was full of love and kisses. He always is.