February’s prompt is: putting printed patterns in folders/binders, updating your Ravelry library, organizing your electronic copies of patterns that are stored off-Ravelry. I know I’d use my library more if I had a better record of everything in it.
Once I got all my books organized, even found more in a back bedroom, I got down to the business of entering them in my Ravelry library. It didn’t take long to do, it’s the printed paper patterns in the 4 binders that will take the longest! But those are for another day. For now I am able to view all the patterns in my book library without even having to go upstairs and pull out individual books! How lazy can you be?
Now, what’s planned from the books in my LYL challenge? I need many baby gifts this coming Spring and Summer, so this sweet tank top will be used to reduce the stash and yield a baby boy gift. I have three odd balls of Debbie Bliss Wool Cotton to use. Red, Khaki, and Butter Yellow. Hoping they make a good blend, or I will just use the Khaki and Yellow. So that means 1 baby boy covered, now to figure out what to do for the other 3 boys, the 1 girl, and the 1 unknown.
Work on French Cancan has resumed now that baby items round 1 is over. I am back to the edging and hoping I didn’t add too much extra length and will have enough yarn for the border. I am inly 1/4th of the way through the border at this point. If I run out I am just buying another skein. Not going to rip back again on this knit!
And now back to searching for more baby items.
Update on Diva Girl: She is doing well. Dr did not find the endometriosis we were expecting, so no explanation for the pain she has been having other than the old standby “some women experience bad pain, yada yada”. We hate to not believe that, but there has to be a physical reason behind it. So we will continue with the medicine regimen and see what happens in a few months. Thanks for all the prayers and good thoughts. There was more wait to get the surgery going than there was surgery time.