1075 yards and 4 skeins knit
810 yards and 6 skeins purchased.
$44.14 spent on yarn and patterns. Not bad considering how much I added last month! And the yarn purchased this month is for 2 specific items, baby boy knits.
Barely squeaked out a positive decrease there. Just 265 yards less purchased, but negative balance on skeins added with 2 more than before.
2221 yards and 9 skeins knit
220 yards and 1 skein destashed
2441 yards and 10 skeins out of the stash!
4026 yards and 20 skeins purchased.
So I am 1585 yards and 10 skeins up.
I’ve got a lot of work to reverse those numbers!
The output this month was low, due to having to reknit Cancan!
February Goals: I sucked at them
- No new yarn! Failed
- Finish French Cancan-January Love Your Library item Passed!!
- Finish Hat on the needles Passed!
- Start matching hat for the baby sister Passed!!
- Cast on Miss Dashwood-February Love Your Library item Failed
- Organize pattern/book library-Challenge prompt for Love Your Library. As of right now Half Credit
Hopefully I will do better next month?
- Cast on Miss Dashwood!
- Start on Baby gifts. I need a baby boy item, a baby girl item, and a plan for the next baby girl.
- Start on a shawl for a friend
- Finish the Fiddlehead Mitts
That’s enough. Considering my lack of productivity in February, I don’t want to jinx it. Plus, no more basketball games to knit at, so who knows how much time I will commit to knitting at home. Too many distractions here.