1332 yards and 7 skeins knit
875 yards and 1 skeins received as a prize!! Yay me!
0 yards and 0 skeins purchased!! Go me!
So, actually I came out 457 yards and 6 skeins less than I took in. Winning large yardage in a lace weight skeins does that. I would have been so much further ahead if I hadn’t been so lucky!
5762 yards and 25 skeins knit
220 yards and 1 skein destashed
1259 yards and 5 skeins acquired
5033 yards and 21 skeins bought
Goals for June:
Finish the Fiddlehead mitts, just need liners-Done Finish Baby Item #10, 2nd Baby Sophisticate-Done
- Cast on Miss Dashwood for me-Done
Start Baby Item #11-Started AND finished-Done
Goals for July
- Finish Miss Dashwood
- Knit on/Finish a long standing UFO, Collins
- Find out gender for a baby blanket due in November
- Plan out a scrap blanket with my basket of leftovers
- Endure the painful moving of my teeth due to another round of braces. Finally have top and bottom on the front 8 teeth. At 54 it hurts more, or so I am told. I believe it!
#1 is totally doable with a 4 day trip planned in July. 9 hours riding as I head to New York with Diva Girl for a college visit. #2 is looking good since I am on the back and have a sleeve and right front done. The stickler will be the deep, 6″, collar knit on after seaming the pieces. #3 is iffy since I am not sure when they find out. #4 just means sitting in my craft room and pulling out all the wools in the basket. Determining a pattern and how big will be the real issue.