Can it be this month is already over??!!! Where did July go? For me it went to New York State, St Louis, and back. It went to Dr and ER visits for the family, and surgery and wisdom teeth removal for Diva Girl. It was totally stressful, totally fun, and totally productive!
So far this month I have:
Knit up 2653 yards and 13 skeins
Destashed 687 yards and 3 skeins
Bought 649 yards and 3 skeins
So for the month of July I have 2691 yards and 13 skeins less in my stash than when I started the month. Best month so far this year!
YTD totals are:
Knit up 8333 yards and 39 skeins
Destashed 907 yards and 4 skeins
Bought 6941 yards and 29 skeins
That means year to date I am lighter 2299 yards and 14 skeins. Finally my output has exceeded my input!
FOs? We got em!
Goals for July:
- Finish Miss Dashwood – Hahahahaha!!! Yeah, right.
- Knit on/Finish a long standing UFO, Collins –
very possible finish, or near finish on this.Done!
- Find out gender for a baby blanket due in November –
still waiting.It’s a Boy!
- Plan out a scrap blanket with my basket of leftovers – Fail!
- Endure the painful moving of my teeth due to another round of braces. Finally have top and bottom on the front 8 teeth. At age 54 it hurts more to have orthodontia, or so I am told. I believe it! – Still waiting.
Goals For August:
- Finish Sagano Shawl – Deadline August 21st for the KAL prizes.
- Finish Miss Dashwood – really!
- Cast on baby sweater for cousin’s baby – gramps pattern sans shawl collar
- Cast on baby blanket for choir director’s grandson – have yarn, not sure on pattern, deadline November.
- Restart a long standing UFO – This is a must do before I allow myself to cast on the sweater I want to make.