Knit: 2312 yards and 14 skeins
Purchased: 1177 yards and 7 skeins
I did so much better at more output than input this month.
Knit: 13,771 yards and 66 skeins
Destashed: 907 yards and 4 skeins
Total: 14,678 yards and 70 skeins
Purchased: 9052 yards and 43 skeins
Gifted: 1259 yards and 5 skeins
Total: 10,311 yards and 48 skeins
And the difference is…….4,367 yards and 22 skeins less in my stash!
Stash spending for October: $83.32 Not too bad
YTD Stash spending: $417.55
So, I busted the under $400 goal. But that’s ok, I love the recent purchases I’ve made.
FOs for October. Bunches of hats, 1 Blanket, 2 Earwamers, 1 Scarf.
My favorite hats are the center top and center left. Do I notice a theme there? Lime and Teal!! Now, where have I seen those colors together?
Goals for October:
- Finish Autumn Sweater. Not yet
- Finish Connor’s Redo. So close
- Finish Scoreboard, unless we go into post season. Yes! and Drats! We lost.
- Start Passport KAL on Oct 1st, might be the 2nd before I get going on this. Started, but not until late October!
- Start Baby Item #11 and final for the year, another Chevron Blanket. Done and gifted!!
Goals for November:
- Finish Autumn Sweater. I can do this!
- Finish Connor’s Redo so I can give it to him at Thanksgiving, they are coming from Pittsburgh to celebrate here this year. Yippee!!
- Finish Passport Mitts for the KAL by Nov 15th. Doable, halfway through the 1st mitt.
- Charity Baby Hats, at least 8-10 for the month
- Start a shawl for me. Like I don’t already have enough?
That’s it, I’m out!