Today is dull and gloomy, but the news is wonderful. Two more items struck off the list!!!
- Charity Hat. OK, so these really aren’t on a particular list, but just thrown in there now and again whenever the mood strikes or Sunday rolls around.
- Baby item for my friend’s granddaughter. Such a quick and adorable knit! I am going to think dress/tunics for baby girls from now on.
Yarn: Valley DK Superwash, WEBS
Yarn: Debbie Bliss Rialto
A quick and darling dress/tunic with a simple 4 row lace repeat. I worked on this during a one day trip to Chicago/Indianapolis with Hubster. We pulled off a 13 hour round trip to save on shipping for a bumper to replace the damaged one on Diva Girl’s car. So my Visa commercial is:
- Quick stop for sandwiches $5.00
- Tank of gas $40
- 6 hours to Chicago
- 3 hours to Indy
- Quick stop to meet College Girl for dinner $15.00
- 3 hours home
- Avoiding paying $140.00 to ship a bumper
- Remembering what it’s like to just be the two of us……..Priceless!
My take away from the trip is that we CAN be in enforced confinement with each other for 13+ hours and not kill each other.
Join along to share your news!