What a glorious month! I was able to get quite a bit accomplished even though I was working on two bigger projects. Not sure why the knitting drive is so strong right now, but I sure hope it continues!
So, the totals for the month are:
Knit up 2076 yards and 12 skeins
Bought up 0 yards and 0 skeins!!!
So it’s all to the good this month.
Knit up 5214 yards and 29 skeins
Bought up 2201 yards and 10 skeins
Whohoo! I am 3013 yards and 19 skeins ahead so far this year. Hopefully that number continues to be in the positive! That leaves 65,897 yards and 365 skeins on hand. I’ve got a lot more knitting to do!
I’ve finished 10 items this month, quite a few hats, but not all.
Intentions for March were:
- Wood stove Season sweater. Barely started, but enjoying it so far. Done
- Shawl for me, likely Celtic Myths or Wavedeck. Wavedeck done
- Shawl for my sister, not at all sure what. No pattern or yarn decided
- And whatever else comes up. Hats and headbands were whatever
Intentions for April are:
- Shawl for my sister, her request is crescent shape in a cream/off white color. Liliaceae is the one, probably Heritage or Mad Tosh is the yarn.
- Cast on cardigan for me in fingering weight yarn. Possibles are Hermine or Top Down.
- Cast on mittens or mittens with Mad Tosh yarn
- Charity Hats or bust-the-stash hats for friends. I enjoyed the Cafe Au Lait so much I just want to knit more tams!
That should be enough for the month. April will include a 26 hour round trip over a 5 day period, so I plan to get lots of knitting done.