Snuck up on me again. These months are just going by too fast. And not knitting every day takes me away from blogging regularly and that takes me away from thinking about it. Maybe when summer ends I will get better?
Knit: 1069 yards 5 skeins
Bought: 437 yards 1 skein
So quite a bit more knit up than bought. That’s always a good thing.
Knit: 7474 yards 39 skeins
Bought: 4188 yards 18 skeins
3200 less yards and 21 less skeins in the stash! It’s going to whittle away eventually. Or not.
4 soap sacks I forgot to photograph, plus two single mitts waiting for mates.
Now to look at the goals from last month:
- Confirm yarn choice for 2nd birthday girl present. Birthday has passed, she picked pop up paws for mittens. (hate the pattern she chose, do not use this pattern!)
- Confirm yarn choice for 3rd birthday girl present. Birthday has passed, she chose Keefely mittens, hoping to persuade her to a different pattern as I have made those 3 times already! (used neither of these patterns. LOL)
- Redo shawl for my sister, but I may have to wait on pattern release for that.
1 and 2 were accomplished, #3 still is waiting on pattern release.
So now, goals for July:
- Finish both mitt mates.
- Start baby sweater for Owen to match twin sister’s.
- Start a new baby sweater for a gift. Neutral colors since baby is going to be a surprise for all.
- Determine what’s up next for me and work towards starting it.
I could rip out the sweater I am knitting in fingering and just start over with a top down raglan pattern. Trying to do it contiguous without a pattern and it has stymied me. Just not into using those brain cells in that fashion right now.
And back to the game, Germany leads Italy 1-0, come on boys, let’s advance to the final!!!
ETA: NOOOOOOOO!!! Boateng, how could you! 1-1 tie