July has gone better than I expected. With the recent lack of knitting mojo I was afraid the summer would be a complete bust! Now I just need to hold onto the mojo cause change might be a coming, more on that down post.
Stash On Hand:
64,533 yards 361 skeins
Knit: 1114 yards 6 skeins
Bought: 474 yards 3 skeins 5 buttons 1 steal of a book on Amazon
Knit: 8588 yards 45 skeins
Bought: 4662 yards 21 skeins
July’s goals were:
- Finish both mitt mates. Done!!
- Start baby sweater for Owen to match twin sister’s. Not even attempted
- Start a new baby sweater for a gift. Done and won a ribbon on it!
- Determine what’s up next for me. Done, vest was cast on the last week of the month.
And that brings us to August Goals:
- Knit through the tears of both girls being out of the nest for college. Sob
- Knit through the anxiety of a possible move 3 hours north. I have too much to do!!!
- Finish Vest that’s on the needles.
- Start that baby sweater for Owen!
- More baby hats for Deaconess since I may be moving 3 hours away.
Yes, we are facing a move with Hubster’s job. It is the best possible timing since we are now childless for 9 months out of the year. It would put us 20 minutes away from Jeep Girl, but 17 hours away from Diva Girl. What’s 3 more hours to that total. It would also put us 40 minutes away from my sister, so that’s a great plus. But it will take me away from parents, siblings, entire Dad’s side of the family, and knitting buds!!! So prayers would be GREATLY appreciated. I guess I now know why God was blocking the door on all the applications I was putting in.