We are moving. I am eating my words*, uttered so long ago when I shook the dust of Indy off my shoes. At least this time we are moving to the west/southwest side of the big city, we won’t actually have to live inside the loop.
Major apprehension and fear are at the forefront, but then happy that Hubster has been tapped for a new position in the new org chart of his company.
- Advancement in company, a chance to shine in his new job, which he is well suited for.
- Closer to Jeep Girl who attends UIndy for one more year.
- Closer to my only sister, we are two peas in a pod.
- We will only be 3 hours away from “home”, so we can easily come back to visit whenever we feel the need.
- Moving further away from Diva Girl at FGCU
- Moving away from family on both sides
- Moving away from family friends
- Moving away from PTA friends
- Moving away from knitting friends
- Moving away from church friends
- Moving away from all that is familiar
Obviously the cons outweigh the pros, but that top pro is the one that fuels all decisions. At least I know all of the knit shops in the area, and actually found one not far from possible homes we are considering! Life will be good, it will just be a new good.
*That I would NEVER move back to Indy!