Can it really be the end of September? No way! It was just August the other day. I am so not ready for these days to fly. And yet, life is going to be great going forward, so maybe I should embrace the pace?
Knitting down the stash: 1497 yards 8 skeins
Bringing in the stash: 0 yards 0 skeins!!!!!
Whew, finally keeping new stash out of the house!
Knitting down the stash: 10740 yards 57 skeins
Destashing down the stash: 2085 yards 18 skeins
Bringing in the stash: 9675 yards 43 skeins
Which means I have knit/destashed 3150 more yards and 32 more skeins than I have bought. Finally getting that total back up there, more due to destash than knitting though.
$410.26 spent in 2016
$624.35 spent in 2015
So far I have spent $76.03 less this year than last. I was hoping to keep that total much larger, but it is what it is.
FOs for the month:
11 hats, all baby or toddler size. I suck at getting large things done!
3 of the hats, the blue/green, the orange/yellow, and the orange with the color work, were made for babies/toddlers I knew. The others were all taken to the local hospitals for the baby units. I so enjoy making these little hats. Quick knits, use up yarn I have, and give me the chance to try new patterns, or try multiple color ways for the same design.
- Work on Sweater Vest, not that it will be needed in our Southern Indiana Summer/Fall/Summer/Summer, you get the picture. Still not even a stitch!
- Finish Baby Owen’s sweater and start the sister’s matching sweater. Sleeves joined to body, knit quite a bit before I realized I made a mistake and out it came almost to the joining. Argh!
- Start on another baby sweater, a repeat of the Robin Hood pattern I finished in July. Yarn in hand, so cast on in sight. Yeah, right. Not even!
Now, goals going forward for October:
- FINISH THAT BABY SWEATER!
- START THAT ROBIN HOOD!
- WORK AT LEAST 1 ROW ON MY SWEATER VEST!
Think I can do it? Who the heck knows. We are just trying to revoker