So, with the challenges I have taken on in the new year I guess I should track my progress.
Knitting Challenge 2018 for January:
1. Hazel’s Crop Jacket, for a 2nd cousin’s grand baby. Done and mailed, just in time as she arrived yesterday!
2. Diva’s Cozy, squares for an afghan for the Diva Girl. 1 done, 1 halfway
My Knitting OMG for January:
1. Finish 2 more afghan squares for Diva’s Cozy. 1 done, 1 halfway
2. Finish the Cabled Wrap by making it a poncho. Haven’t touched it
3. Baby hats for preemies. 5 done, 1 more planned
Well looky there, I am actually succeeding at a goal! OK, it’s VERY early one, but each triumph must be celebrated! And it’s easy when you just give yourself a few small items.
My Sewing OMG for January:
1. Family Passport Holder for our March Family Cruise 3 done, 2 to go!
2. Baby Quilt Hand Quilting Spent 1 hour quilting on Thursday night, left my basket at my sister’s. Doh!
3. Table Topper Nothing started, still contemplating fabrics
4. Scrap Jar Stars I pulled the top, border, backing, and binding fabric. And that’s as far as I have gotten.
So, not too bad there, making headway on #2 and almost done with #1. But need to devote the later half of the month to the other two goals. #3 is just to get a top pieced, not a completed runner. But I would like to have #4 completely done by January’s end.
How are you doing on your self imposed goals and plans? I am thinking February will be a scaled back list!
6 thoughts on “Mid January Progress”
Brilliant work, I shall need a lie down just reading about it all.
LOL! Says the woman who is always going and doing! You put me to shame with your level of activity.
You are hitting your stride! 2018 is your year to get stuff done:)
i hope so, cause I got enough stuff to use to make stuff!!
Looks like you’re doing great with your crafting goals!
Hoping I can keep up the pace through more than just January!! LOL