So, it’s September? Really? This doesn’t seem possible! But it is and it’s time to decide on my OMG. For September I want to piece and quilt a Fall table runner. The hard part is, deciding which one!! Here are my choices:
- I love this Sunflower Block, I can envision it in all those golds I have stashed
- Fall Leaves, I adore Fall Leaves
- Cornbread and Beans. what a great name
- Use the Twister method with my fall batik charm squares.
So, what do you think? How about all of the above? LOL So my September OMG is to make a Fall table runner, I am just not sure WHICH pattern it will be.
My list for September is:
- Maluka Shawl Niece’s Wedding Gift(Knitting OMG)
- MTT-Anthem from Simple What nots
- Pumpkin Applique Project-design stage
- OMG Fall Table Runner ?
- Toddler Sweater
- Baby Sweater
- Afghan Squares
- Afghan Seaming
- 52 Hat Challenge-need 8 hats by the end of Sept to stay current
That’s all for now, it should be a calm month with little to no traveling, and with no daughters living here anymore, lots of free time to create! Sniff, sniff.
Due to the lack of photos I thought I would at least give you something to look at. My goofballs!