With the recent trip south, and since my return a lack of initiative, I haven’t accomplished much, but what I did make sure to do was redo the problem piece of my Truck Blue top. Before and After comparisons:
The offending piece was dealt with swiftly, my seam ripper is no novice! Which probably tells you something about my sewing style. LOL! Other than that I only managed to sew the strips I need to piece the seminole border. I need 21 strip pieces to align down each side of the top and then will do square in square cornerstones. Before adding a thin blue green inner border I need to make the border strips to be sure I am making it the right size. All my calculations will be for naught if I am not accurate in my strip piecing. So I wait to add the 1st layer. Cause I really do not want to have to pull out the Ripper again!