For September my OMG and Goals were:
- Maluka Shawl Niece’s Wedding Gift(Knitting OMG)
- MTT-Anthem from Simple Whatnots
- Pumpkin Applique Project-design stage
- OMG Fall Table Runner
- Toddler Sweater
- Baby Sweater
- Afghan Squares
- Afghan Seaming
- 52 Hat Challenge-need 8 hats by the end of Sept to stay current
So, how did I do? HORRIBLE!! Well, maybe that’s not the right word. Let’s break it down by item:
- Maluka Shawl Niece’s Wedding Gift(Knitting OMG) – NOPE
- MTT-Anthem from Simple Whatnots – Found the fabric – so, NOPE
- Pumpkin Applique Project – Top finished!!!
- OMG Fall Table Runner – Top finished!!!
- Toddler Sweater – NOPE
- Baby Sweater – NOPE
- Afghan Squares – 1 started 1 done
- Afghan Seaming – NOPE
- DrEAMi – Top done!!
- 52 Hat Challenge-need 8 hats by the end of Sept to stay current – NOPE
So 6 of 10 NOPE. Bad Chris. What I did accomplish:
Now, granted, I had an impromptu adventure to Colorado in there, but I could have at least finished an afghan square while gone. Alas no, I advanced on it, not quite done. So I failed, and failed miserably. But there is always next month to accomplish my goals. I am hopefully quilting the Autumn Leaves runner today while I get reacquainted with my sewing room!!
Dismal, maybe that’s the word?