I am planning to join in on this party. I am hoping some of my monthly and weekly goals will work toward completing this mission. Maybe the more accountable I am the better I will be at realizing my yearly goals?
- Take a FMQ class in person or online, and practice this skill!
- Keep up with my monthly 2019 UFO Challenge with Judy.
- Work through my queue of future sewing/quilt projects.
- Keep up with my knit 1 hat/1 cowl a month goal for 2019.
- Assign a number 1-12 to my knitting queue and try to work on those projects through 2019.
There, I think that’s a doable list. I am only assigning 5 items to each month, and 2 of those will be hats which are easy peasy! Using my queue and UFO lists will ensure I actually make those items I already want to make and likely have the materials for.
2019 UFO Challenge
- Quilt True-Bluish
- Quilt Pineapple Punch
- Quilt Shades of Suede
- Quilt Snowflake
- Quilt Granny’s Peacock
- Quilt Anthem
- Finish piecing Footnote
- Bind Berry Basket
- Bind Feathered Star
- Finish piecing October
- Finish piecing Patriotic Duty
- Finish Quilting Irish Eyes
2019 Knitting Queue Challenge
- Slippers for BioGirl
- Slippers for her Car Beau
- Toddler sweater for Mak
- Baby sweater for Aub
- Felted Pressing Mat using up leftover wools
- Maenporth Cowl for me
- Finish Cable Shawl by turning it into a poncho
- Humulus Sweater for me
- Strange Brew Cardigan for me
- Snowfling Mittens for me
- Baby sweater for my 2nd cousin’s 4th baby due in June
- Fallen Cloud Shawl for me
2019 Sewing/Quilting Queue Challenge
- Vintage Ornament Table Runner
- Cabin Skein Table Topper
- Indigo Blue/Kidney Bean
- Raspberry Swirl
- Churn Dash
- Mini Medallion
- Star Color Wheel
- Vintage Button Box
- The Snow Dudes
- Grapevine Wreath
16 thoughts on “2019 Planning Party”
Thank you for the link to the 2019 UFO Challenge, compiling my list and following Judy now.
Hopefully it will give us a focus in 2019!
you have quite the ambitious list of projects for the next year. I’ll have fun following you along and seeing what you do!!
Ambitious, ridiculous, who knows! Lol
I love to read all you have planned for next year–the Strange Brew ‘formula’ is in my queue, too!
I am hoping it’s not too much!
That’s a great plan:)
We’ll see how great it is Dec 2019!
It all looks very reasonable to me! Between Judy and One Monthly Goal, I hope to finish quite a few things in 2019! And not start too many. LOL
Wait, what’s your definition of too many? LOL!! > >
This is a really practical way to approach setting goals and projects to work on each month. I hope you have a lot of creative fun in 2019 as you work on your projects. Thank you so much for linking up with the Planning Party!
Thanks for hosting the link-up! > > >
Those are good goals – ambitious!
Maybe too ambitious? 😉
Nope! Stretch goals are good 🙂