I am planning to join in on this party. I am hoping some of my monthly and weekly goals will work toward completing this mission. Maybe the more accountable I am the better I will be at realizing my yearly goals?
- Take a FMQ class in person or online, and practice this skill!
- Keep up with my monthly 2019 UFO Challenge with Judy.
- Work through my queue of future sewing/quilt projects.
- Keep up with my knit 1 hat/1 cowl a month goal for 2019.
- Assign a number 1-12 to my knitting queue and try to work on those projects through 2019.
There, I think that’s a doable list. I am only assigning 5 items to each month, and 2 of those will be hats which are easy peasy! Using my queue and UFO lists will ensure I actually make those items I already want to make and likely have the materials for.
2019 UFO Challenge
- Quilt True-Bluish
- Quilt Pineapple Punch
- Quilt Shades of Suede
- Quilt Snowflake
- Quilt Granny’s Peacock
- Quilt Anthem
- Finish piecing Footnote
- Bind Berry Basket
- Bind Feathered Star
- Finish piecing October
- Finish piecing Patriotic Duty
- Finish Quilting Irish Eyes
2019 Knitting Queue Challenge
- Slippers for BioGirl
- Slippers for her Car Beau
- Toddler sweater for Mak
- Baby sweater for Aub
- Felted Pressing Mat using up leftover wools
- Maenporth Cowl for me
- Finish Cable Shawl by turning it into a poncho
- Humulus Sweater for me
- Strange Brew Cardigan for me
- Snowfling Mittens for me
- Baby sweater for my 2nd cousin’s 4th baby due in June
- Fallen Cloud Shawl for me
2019 Sewing/Quilting Queue Challenge