Since I am making all kinds of plans, it’s only fitting I talk about my knitting plans for 2019. This is a loose plan, not sure how it will flow, so I am just putting it on paper. I will adapt as needed through the year.
Knitting Challenge: 12 items in my queue that I want to knit this year.
- Slippers for Diva
- Slippers for her Car Beau
- Toddler sweater for Makenna √
- Baby sweater for Aubrey √
- Felted Pressing Mat using up leftover wools
- Finish Connor’s Blanket Squares– Re-Started June 2018 3 done
- Fallen Cloud Shawl for me-Started November 2018/Finished February 2019 √
- Humulus Sweater for me
- Strange Brew Cardigan for me
- Snowfling Mittens for me
- Baby Girl sweater for my Cousin’s new grandbaby Samantha √
- Finish Cable Shawl by turning it into a poncho-Started November 2015
Hopefully by the end of 2019 I will have some sweaters/items for me and gifts for others.