In 2019 I have some goals I would like to accomplish. These are items I have fabric for and desire to make them, I just need focus! Hopefully this Challenge to myself will yield something each month. If nothing else, it will produce some flimsies I can then quilt in 2020?
- Vintage Ornament Table Runner
- Cabin Skein Table Topper July √
- Indigo Blue/Kidney Bean: top done March, Quilted April √
- Titch: top done May √
- Raspberry Swirl: aka Very Berry Red top done April √
- Black Oyster Churn Bash top-February √
- Mini Medallion
- Star Color Wheel
- Vintage Button Box
- The Snow Dudes: January √
- Grapevine Wreath
I have not numbered these items since I will decide each month what I want to work on. I am not planning to complete each item to the bound stage. It is more a permission to start and work on that item. I am hoping once I start the goal there will be a desire to see it finished when time allows.