- Gather supplies for Weeks Ringle stash class on Tuesday √
- Find background fabric for Fox and Geese (Nope) and Berry Cherry (√)
- Cast on Kindling Season Baby version √
- Try to finish Maenporth, so close, just 25 yards left!
- Finish Maenporth, see above
- Piece Berry Cherry-fabric cut
- Work on Baby Kindling Season
- 1 more Afghan Square!!
- Take quilt top, back, and batting to friend to quilt my charity quilt.
One thing not on the list, but definitely a line item this week was putting our bonus room bedroom back together with new sleigh bed, box spring, and bedding. We got a new Stearns and Foster set but put the mattress on our bed with old box springs and the new box springs with old mattress up stairs. The new box set has black fabric which matches the new bed. The bedding is a slight blue gray. With black furniture and white window treatments, I wanted to keep it simple. I kept looking at plum bedding, but just didn’t want to go that dark in the end. Now, to keep all visiting dogs out of the bonus room is the next step.