Last Week: 54,770 yards/289 skeins
Knitted: 0 yards/0 skeins
Purchased: 0 yards/0 skeins
Destashed: 0 yards/0 skeins
Ending Stash: 54,770 yards/289 skeins
Spending YTD: $231.07
Fabric In: 0 yards
Fabric Out: -1.05 yards
Net Fabric: -1.05 yards
Fabric YTD: +28.65 yards
Spending YTD: $711.29
Out: BOM for both the Mystery and the Guild, 3 more blocks for Fox and Geese, binding on a charity quilt!!
FOs: Labels for 4 projects!! Mine aren’t as lovely as Kate’s, but I am learning. A finished charity quilt for Jack’s Basket(reveal on Monday)!!
Missed sewing 2 days this week. Sunday was Mother’s Day and I just didn’t even try. Monday was Guild and I tried chasing the sun once I got home. Oh well, still a good average, 96%.
- UFO: Quilt Pineapple Punch: √
- Knitting: Baby Sweater Kindling Season
- Sewing: Piece Titch-May OMG
- 12 Hats: Midnattsol
- 12 Cowls: Willow-for a gift
- Mystery BOM: May √
- Guild BOM: June √
- February Knitting: Afghan Block-I just need 1 more block!!!
- Charity: Quilt bound √ Top to Quilt-Quitled and bound!√
- Squirrels: You gotta have a Squirrel!
- DrEAMi: Allow dreams to wander
- Sew some pouches from home dec leftovers
- Finish Guild Challenge!!! √