- Quilt and Bind the Charity Quilt √
- Finish Fox and Geese Blocks X
- Piece Titch to a flimsy stage X
- Make monthly BOMs √
So glad to get the H2H charity quilt done and now I just need to get it sent off!! And both of the BOMs are now current.
Fox and Geese did not see a finish, but a few more colors were made!
And Titch didn’t get its start last week, but it did see a start Sunday.
And I will reveal a surprising detail about this project tomorrow.
This Week’s Goals
- Finish piecing Titch-started Sunday
- Finish Fox and Geese Blocks-only 5 colors to go
- Begin a new charity quilt at our sew in √
It will be a short week with the charity sew in yesterday, 6 hour round trip to get my hairs cut today, a concert Thursday night, and then a long 2 day journey to Colorado. This is seriously going to mess up my home sewing time!! At least knitting will be a good companion.
So, what’s under your needle this week?