Last Week: 54,770 yards/289 skeins
Knitted: 100 yards/0 skeins
Purchased: 0 yards/0 skeins
Destashed: 0 yards/0 skeins
Ending Stash: 54,670 yards/289 skeins
Spending YTD: $231.07
Finally some change! I had 2 days in a car to make up for lack of knitting the past 3 weeks!
Fabric In: 4.6 yards
Fabric Out: -1.06 yards
Net Fabric: 3.54 yards
Fabric YTD: +32.19 yards
Spending YTD: $711.29
In: Gah! Just when I get ahead of the week, I blow it. I picked up some off white remnants, no shown, and then had to stop for gas on the way home from my hair cut, and wouldn’t you know it, right at the only exit that had a quilt shop close at hand. How did that gas gauge know?
Out: Titch flimsy is done! Units started for Carpenter Star, but fabric is not out of my stash. Baby sweater is a bit further along!
FOs: Nothing this week.
- UFO: Quilt Pineapple Punch: √
- Knitting: Baby Sweater Kindling Season
- Sewing: Piece Titch-May OMG top pieced √
- 12 Hats: Stranded Pattern
- 12 Cowls: Willow-for a gift
- Mystery BOM: May √
- Guild BOM: June √
- February Knitting: Afghan Block-I just need 1 more block!!!
- Charity: Quilt bound √ Top to Quilt-Quitled and bound!√
- Squirrels: You gotta have a Squirrel!
- DrEAMi: Allow dreams to wander
- Sew some pouches from home dec leftovers
- Finish Guild Challenge!!! √