Last Week: 54,670 yards/289 skeins
Knitted: 454 yards/2 skeins
Purchased: 643 yards/2 skeins
Destashed: 0 yards/0 skeins
Ending Stash: 54,859 yards/289 skeins
Spending YTD: $270.36
In: 2 skeins of yarn for future projects. We stopped in Abilene, KS for lunch and there just happened to be a yarn shop AND a quilt shop next to each other. Who knew? The black for BioGirl’s BF’s sister, who attends Purdue. The Sweet Georgia Touch Sock in Mulberry for a Star Shower like cowl for the new friend, in Colorado, who taught me to throw pottery!!!
Out: 2 skeins, 1 to finish up a baby sweater and 1 for the cowl I knit for my Colorado hostess.
Fabric In: 2.50 yards
Fabric Out: 0 yards
Net Fabric: +2.50 yards
Fabric YTD: +34.69 yards
Spending YTD: $775.55
In: 10 FQs from a shop in Abilene, KS, Material Girls Quilt Shop.
FOs: Cowl and baby sweater. Baby Sweater reveal on Monday!
- UFO: Quilt Pineapple Punch: √
- Knitting: Baby Sweater Kindling Season √
- Sewing: Piece Titch-May OMG top pieced √
- 12 Hats: X Took yarn to Colorado, didn’t even touch it
- 12 Cowls: Willow √
- Mystery BOM: May √
- Guild BOM: June √
- February Knitting: Afghan Block X started but not done.
- Charity: Quilt bound √ Top to Quilt-Quitled and bound!√
- Squirrels: You gotta have a Squirrel! X No time for Squirrels!
- DrEAMi: Allow dreams to wander. X No dreaming this month.
- Sew some pouches from home dec leftovers. X
- Finish Guild Challenge!!! √