Last Week’s Goals:
- Finish Baby Sweater √
- Make Star Shower or Willow Cowl √
- Enjoy Colorado!!! √
This Week’s Goals:
- Finish piecing Fox and Geese
- Sew Little Dresses on Wednesday
- Cast on for Midnattsol
- Finish Afghan Square in progress
- Finish piecing Charity quilt
- UFO: Quilt Pineapple Punch: √
- Knitting: Baby Sweater Kindling Season √
- Sewing: Piece Titch-May OMG top pieced √
- 12 Hats: Midnattsol X Took yarn to Colorado, didn’t even touch it
- 12 Cowls: Willow √
- Mystery BOM: May √
- Guild BOM: June √
- February Knitting: Afghan Block X started but not done.
- Charity: Quilt bound √
- Top to Quilt-Quitled and bound!√
- Squirrels: You gotta have a Squirrel! X No time for Squirrels!
- DrEAMi: Allow dreams to wander. X No dreaming this month.
- Sew some pouches from home dec leftovers. X
- Finish Guild Challenge!!! √
I finished at 65% done for the month. But really, 2 of the items weren’t even defined plans, #’s 11 & 12, so I am really hitting 75% for the month. I will take it. And maybe not be so ambitious for June considering the summer months just don’t see so much crafting sometimes.
So, what’s under your needle this week?