Last Week’s Goals:
- Knit a felted mat √
- Prep Grapevine Wreath project √
- Quilt True Blueish X
- Piece Sunflower blocks √
- Write first draft of Current Cowl X
- Attend Collage Class on Friday!!! √
The mat is currently 15″x15″, still a little too floppy, I would like it denser. The sunflowers are sewn together and I am ready to iron Prairie Points to ring it. The Mini Flamingo Collage is steamed in place and I need to layer and quilt it. I am planning to put this on stretcher bars.
I didn’t even get True Blueish out, Bah! I didn’t even try to start writing Current Cowl, which is renamed to Shoulder Showl. But I did start and finish a hat. And realized I don’t like the color combo. LOL! It might be donated or gifted, just need to find a willing to hand wash wool recipient.
This Week’s Goals:
- Guild meeting on Monday √
- Quilt Flamingo √
- Piece Prairie Point border
- Start Shoulder Showl test knit with new yarn! √
- WRITE THAT PATTERN!
- Hair Cut and knitting with friends in my home town
- Knit hat in a different color way. Winter’s Fern for the 5th time.
It is a busy week, I will be chasing my tail by Wednesday, and then it’s Dr appt for my mom on Friday, with the attending physician who saw her when she was hospitalized up here. And then back to the home town for a family weekend to celebrate birthdays again. That gives me barely 3 days to be in the sewing room, but at least the knitting can go with me wherever I roam.