Last Week’s Goals:
- Finish Tote Bag √
- Sandwich the Snowflake top X Nope
- Couch threads/bias strips to make Grapevine X Nope
- Watch BioGirl at her Water Ski Tournament √
- Showl pattern written √
- Finish Showl √
- Extra: DrEAMi that haunted my sleep √
I finished my tote and put it into action going off to watch BioGirl water ski. She placed 10th, personal best, in Slalom, 14th in Trick, and landed 21 and 27 foot jumps, finishing 10th overall!!! We didn’t stay for Sunday’s Ski Jump, Momma don’t do that!
I didn’t get Snowflake sandwiched but the quilting design is planned.
I got the bias strips and background cut for Grapevine, does that count?
Rough draft is with a test knitter, she is waiting for yarn, hopefully she will have good feedback.
Showl is done, reveal on Wednesday!!
Clam Up pouch made, I really did drop everything to make it, I love it!
This Week’s Goals:
- Continue progress on Grapevine
- Sandwich/quilt Snowflake-I want to do swirls to make it look like wind, not sure how to do this, but I will try
- Cast on Clogs for Diva
- Start a Squirrel, it’s been eating at me for a week, time to give in!
- Make small Open Wide Bags for a request
- Update an old knit pattern for publication in a calendar for a FB group √
Ack! September is already half over and I am behind on my goals! Must knit/sew faster! Or just go without sleep. Maybe give up cooking? Teach the dogs to let themselves in/out? The Squirrel is gnawing at me so I will make a fall leaves runner for my niece. I am only doing 4 leaves since her table isn’t long. Plus, she doesn’t care for the olive green leaf at the top, so it’s getting cut!
Sunday night I got a request for some bags from a friend. I made one for her last year after she had her money bag stolen. She has a restaurant in my hometown and is such a generous and lovely person, I hate that she had that happen to her. So I will happily fulfill her request.
So, what’s on your agenda today, this week, the rest of this month?