Last Week: 56,556 yards/291 skeins
Knitted: 0 yards/0 skeins
Purchased: 437 yards/2 skein
Destashed: 0 yards/0 skeins
Ending Stash: 56,993 yards/293 skeins
Spending YTD: $542.92
In: Pink Berroco and Purple Universal Superwashes from Mass Ave Knits, these are for my Great Niece’s annual hat, her color request.
Out: Purple Pumpkin Pie Chemo Cap knitting, it’s done, reveal next week! And I sold more books, but you can still buy some, details here.
Fabric In: +6 yards
Fabric Out: -4.86 yards
Net Fabric: +1.14 yards
Fabric YTD: +85.63 yards
Spending YTD: $1959.69
In: 2 yards each of 3 fabrics, I love them!! I think I was dreaming of these colors, walked into a new-reopened quilt shop and there they were!!! I think I have a plan for them, but will need to play around with EQMini.
Out: Hexie Pillow and Open Wide bags
FOs: Almost FO Patriotic Duty
- UFO/OMG: Patriotic Duty-top done!!! √
- Knitting: Finish Diva’s Clogs, start CarGuy’s Clogs
- Sewing: Fox and Geese return
- Hat: Chemo Cap holdover from Sept √
- Hat: Mini Me Winter’s Fern
- Cowl: Current Cowl for sister
- Mystery BOM:
- Guild BOM:
- Squirrel: What will distract me this month? I just found it and I can’t forget it!
- Charity: Disappearing 9 Patch
- DrEAMI: Follow my heart
- Hexie Pillow: 1 of 2 done √