Last Week: 56,833 yards/297 skeins
Knitted: 301 yards/2 skeins
Purchased: 0 yards/0 skein
Destashed: 0 yards/0 skeins
Ending Stash: 56,532 yards/295 skeins
Spending YTD: $542.92
Out: More hat knitting, clog knitting, and cast on another cowl from my pattern.
Fabric In: +10.92 yards
Fabric Out: -0 yards
Net Fabric: +10.92 yards
Fabric YTD: +96.55 yards
Spending YTD: $1956.69
In: Yardage and remnants for future use. OK, so only 2 of the neutrals are for planned projects, I am sure the others will be used in “future” projects!! LOL And then I fell down a rabbit hole at a quilt show! The brown piece is for “future” use. The lovely teals and red are 1/2 yards for “future” use. The 2 FQs were something my guild buddy got in a grab bag that she didn’t like. Definitely for “future” use. The blues and browns were a FQ bundle and I couldn’t resist the light blue and lime 1/2 yards, for “future” use.
Out: Nothing from my stash went out this week! But I did work on a charity project.
FOs: Hat for the great-niece, Winter’s Fern beanie
Missed 1 day due to travel and weariness. Still over 90%, so I am good.
- UFO: Patriotic Duty-top done!!! √
- OMG: Quilt Patriotic Duty
- Knitting: Finish Diva’s Clogs, start CarGuy’s Clogs
- Sewing: Fox and Geese return
- Hat: Chemo Cap holdover from Sept √
- Hat: Mini Me Winter’s Fern √
- Cowl: Current Cowl for sister-cast on
- Mystery BOM:
- Guild BOM: Not feeling it X
- Squirrel: What will distract me this month? I just found it and I can’t forget it!
- Charity: Disappearing 9 Patch
- DrEAMI: Follow my heart
- Hexie Pillow: 1 of 2 done √