Since Thursday Nov 1st I have driven/ridden 2300 miles and flown 843 miles. I am done with long distance travel for a bit!
Last Week: 56,463 yards/293 skeins
Knitted: 141 yards/1 skeins
Purchased: 0 yards/0 skein
Destashed: 0 yards/0 skeins
Ending Stash: 56,322 yards/292 skeins
Spending YTD: $576.79
In: Nothing, I was too busy traveling to shop! LOL
Out: Barely anything, I was too busy traveling to knit! More LOL But I finished the clogs, still need to felt the 2nd one, and I got a lot done on the new cowl.
Fabric In: +3.27 yards
Fabric Out: -.25 yards
Net Fabric: +3.02 yards
Fabric YTD: +126.38 yards
Spending YTD: $2157.40
In: Fabric from Quilter’s Haven and a remnant
Out: Actually I did get a little out before I took off for Florida, .25 isn’t much though. Binding on Sherbet Squares
FOs: Sherbet Squares!
- UFO: Prairie Sampler-quilt or embroidery in the blank blocks, or not?
- Knitting: Finish Car Guy’s Clogs √
- Sewing: 2 Open Wide Bags
- Cowl 1: Escarpment Cowl in progress
- Cowl 2: Another design swirling in my head
- Mystery BOM:
- Guild BOM: Not feeling it again this month. It’s a house block, I hate house blocks.
- Squirrel: What will distract me this month?
- Charity: Quilt Disappearing 9 Patch on tap for this week
- OMG: Quilt last month’s Squirrel √
- DrEAMI: Follow my heart
- Bonnie Hunter’s Mystery QAL