Last Week: 55,322 yards/292 skeins
Knitted: 182 yards/0 skein
Purchased: 0 yards/0 skein
Destashed: 0 yards/0 skeins
Ending Stash: 56,140 yards/292 skeins
Spending YTD: $576.79
In: Nothing, yay!
Out: Finished Escarpment Cowl, wore it already! Started a hat for Great-Nephew #2, his annual Christmas Hat with his future (many years away) High School colors.
Fabric In: +1.60 yards
Fabric Out: -0 yards
Net Fabric: 0 yards
Fabric YTD: +127.98 yards
Spending YTD: $2234.62
In: Remnants, batting, patterns and a ruler
Out: Nothing, I didn’t cut one bit of new fabric!
FOs: 1 Potato 2 Potato, a charity quilt using all quilt stash
- UFO Quilt Prairie Sampler
- Knitting: Finish Car Guy’s Clogs √
- Sewing: 2 Open Wide Bags
- Cowl 1: Escarpment Cowl √
- Cowl 2: Another design swirling in my head
- Mystery BOM:
- Guild BOM: Nope, not feeling it X
- Squirrel: What will distract me this month?
- Charity: Quilt Disappearing 9 Patch on tap for this week
- OMG: Quilt last month’s Squirrel √
- DrEAMI: Follow my heart
- Bonnie Hunter’s Mystery QAL
- Christmas Hat for Great-Nephew #2-cast on