Last Week: 54,891 yards/287 skeins
Knitted: 0 yards/0 skeins
Purchased: 0 yards/0 skeins
Ending Stash: 54,891 yards/287 skeins
Spending YTD: $42.46
Out: Nothing, I was just not in the mood to knit. Maybe today?
Fabric In: +7.5 yards
Fabric Out: -3.24 yards
Net Fabric: -4.26 yards
Fabric YTD: +19.73 yards
Spending YTD: $331.03
In: Yardage (for a baby quilt for a great-niece coming in June!!!), a remnant, patterns, and FQs, from our guild’s Quilter’s Day Out. Zipper heads for leftover zipper tape and half zippers.
Out: Miranda Bag!!! From the leftovers: 2 Open Wide Zippered Pouches and 2 pouches of my own design, and a heart pouch with potato chip lining, My weekly Moda Blockhead #7, I didn’t like their heart block so made my own. And a new start. Yup, that Lil’ Katie pattern I bought Friday is using Shibori Charms to create a low contrast table runner. More on that Tuesday.
Now I have 5 new bags and no idea what to put in them!!! Maybe I need to do another give away? Check back tomorrow to see how I dressed them up.
- Wedding Topper #7 Baskets
- Wedding Topper #8 Contrary Wife
- Wedding Topper #9 Mosaic
- Mudsocks Guild BOM
- Cast on new knit, what will it be? Likely a baby knit!!!
- UFO Challenge what number will it be?
- Quilt Granny Peacock!!!
- Finish any February Squirrels-Shibori is a new one
- Little Dresses for Africa
- Quilt Disappearing 9 Patch
- Moda Blockheads
- Quilts Plus BOM
- Teach Zippered Pouch class for Guild-You think I am ready for that? LOL!
- Start a baby quilt for my Great-Niece due in June, Shower in April!