Last Week: 54,572 yards/286 skeins
Knitted: 0 yards/0 skeins
Purchased: 0 yards/0 skeins
Ending Stash: 54,572 yards/286 skeins
Spending YTD: $42.46
In: Nothing again
Out: Nothing! I am sucking at knitting right now.
Fabric In: +2.25 yards
Fabric Out: -1.69 yards
Net Fabric: +.56 yards
Fabric YTD: +15.64 yards
Spending YTD: $743.13
In: Yardage and a FQ from Unraveled in Spencer, IN
Out: Blocks for Muh-Muh-Muh-Mu Corona, Moda Blockheads #3, above.
Binding for UFO April project Very Berry Red, and masks, below.
FO’s: 2 Wedding Toppers were completed, masks by request, and the April UFO Challenge project done!
- Wedding Topper: New Album √
- Wedding Topper: 4 Patch √
- Wedding Topper: Sister’s Choice #1 √
- Wedding Topper: Duck and Ducklings √
- Mudsocks Guild BOM-March √
- Mudsocks Guild BOM-April √
- Knitting-Expeditious Shawl-FINISH IT! /
- UFO Challenge #4 √
- Charity Challenge-Head covers √
- Quilt Granny Peacock X
- Moda Blockheads √
- Quilts Plus BOM X
- Laundry Basket QAL-Blocks Done √
- Corona Round Robin-Round 5 done /
- Willow QAL /
- Quilt baby quilt √
- Squirrels: Face masks √
- Squirrels: Zippered Pouches √
√ Done / In Progress X Not Done
April Goals were pretty good. The finishes I missed were few, and the Quilts Plus BOM is undoable because she has not been able to have open hours at her shop. Those will quickly be caught up in May. The QALs were not expected to be done in April, they will carry over until such a time I can sew the blocks in their tops, and even then, the quilting will carry over into 2021, as UFOs for that year. But I still need to get Granny Peacock done! Now to set May’s Goals and post a recap of April’s Goalds this week.