Last Week: 54,572 yards/286 skeins
Knitted: 32 yards/0 skeins
Purchased: 0 yards/0 skeins
Ending Stash: 54,540 yards/286 skeins
Spending YTD: $42.46
In: Nothing again
Out: Barely anything, I do more ripping than new knitting!
Fabric In: +4 yards
Fabric Out: -2.77 yards
Net Fabric: +1.23 yards
Fabric YTD: +16.67 yards
Spending YTD: $784.91
In: Ordered fabric from Winter Creek Cloth, great service and wonderful fabrics! I didn’t buy with any idea in mind, just saw things I like and bought a yard. I needed to support a business with my dollars, so I got great fabric at a good price. Likely will be bag exteriors and whatnot. I also had to go out to get some thread for top stitching and zippers for the bags in process. My current supplier is closed due to the virus shutdown.
Out: Finished Hope Blocks for Willow, still behind on the finish, made blanks for a zippered pouch, didn’t have the right color zipper, finished my star blocks and got them attached to the top, Moda weekly block #17, 1st wedding topper of the month pieced, and 4 mini blocks for a small runner were pieced and the top is sandwiched ready to quilt.
FO’s: 2 masks each for my Mom and MIL, but I did call my sister and tell her the masks really aren’t fail safe*. 2 pouches were made this week, 1 for a gift, 1 for fun and future giving. I seem to be collecting these extra pouches I don’t need!
Some May goals have already been accomplished!
- UFO Challenge, #12 Charity Quilt 9 Patch /
- Wedding Topper: Flying Geese /
- Wedding Topper: Baseball Diamonds
- Wedding Topper: Double Irish Chain
- Wedding Topper: Patches
- Mudsocks BOM
- Quilts Plus BOM X Still closed to group events
- Moda Blockhead BOW √
- Knitting: Finish that Shawl! /
- Muh-Muh-Muh-My Corona: Finish last round /
- Willow QAL: Finish blocks /
- Squirrel: Retreat Bag √
- Squirrel: Open Wide Pouch √
- Squirrel: Mini Safe Keeping Runner /
√ Done / In Progress X Not Done
* Some Drs say they will not keep you from getting infected, and can cause issues with compromised lungs, which Mom/MIL have. An ill-fitting mask will not prevent infection, I prefer they stay in. But, this world will never be rid of viruses and accidents, trying to mitigate them will rule your life. There’s a point where risk/reward has to be addressed by each individual. YMMV, we make decisions based on our situations.