Knitting Stats Last Week: 54,494 yards/286 skeins Knitted: 23 yards/0 skeins Purchased: 0 yards/0 skeins Ending Stash: 54,471 yards/286 skeins Spending YTD: $42.46
Out: Knitted while waiting for Hubster’s procedure on Thursday
Sewing Stat Fabric In: +6.28 yards Fabric Out: -1.33 yards Net Fabric: +4.95 yards Fabric YTD: +30.24 yards Spending YTD: $1102.87
In: Fun fabric from Wabash Valley Fabrics, shopped WHILE Hubster was going through his procedure, that’s not a bad thing, is it? LOL There’s also a yard og navy/cream stars I am waiting on for the Oh My Stars project. I WAS getting that YTD total down, and the last few weeks I have blown it! Ack!
Out: 2nd round of Antebellum. And, THE LAST FACE MASK I WILL EVER MAKE! Quilting has begun on my Challenge project. Walking foot and ruler are guiding me.
FO’s: Quilted a baby photo mat for a friend. 19th and 20th Wedding Toppers out of 22, yes, I only have 2 more to make!!!
Even though I had 2 days of little desire or time to sew, I did have my knitting to help me accomplish my 15 minutes. That’s why I got 23 yards knit up this week!
- UFO Challenge, #9 √
- Wedding Topper: Titch √
- Wedding Topper: Sister’s Choice √
- Wedding Topper: Patches √
- Wedding Topper: Diamonds
- Mudsocks BOM
- Quilts Plus BOM X Still Closed to Clubs
- Moda Blockhead BOW /
- Knitting: Finish that Shawl! /
- Muh-Muh-Muh-My Corona: Finish top
- Willow QAL: Finish blocks
- Antebellum Mini /
- Guild 2020 Challenge: Maltese Cross Falcon /
- Squirrel: Oh My Stars Wallhanging
- Squirrel: Shoo Fly Mini /
- Squirrel: Sister’s Choice Practice √
- Squirrel: Red Pouch √
- Squirrel: Tan Pouch /
- Squirrel: Blues Squared /
√ Done / In Progress X Not Done Linking with