Thanks Roseanne for the wonderful redo of my button!!
- Continue with T-shirt quilt /
- Knit on Regina Marie /
- Bind some finishes √
- Maybe sew just 1 afghan square? X
- Cut out a few Footnote blocks X
- Add borders to Moda Blockheads √
- Made a new placemat /
- Plan a new Log Cabin runner √
- Finish SAHRR top √
- Finish quilting the T-shirt quilt!!!!! √
I just love the details I stitched on Stache up there, I finished quilting the T-shirt demon! LOL, reveal on Friday. I finished 3 runners that weren’t on my list and added borders to my Moda Blockhead project and love it! And made a placemat with the leftover pieces from the Moda border. I need to find a name for the Moda piece. And I got my SAHRR together! I pieced the Pinwheels yesterday afternoon, got the top done, and found time to piece some strips together for a baby charity quilt. Whew! Now to get some quilting done. I need to bulk up my quilting projects because I will be dropping off my sewing machine for a spa treatment next week.
- Knit on Regina Marie
- PLEASE SEW AN AFGHAN SQUARE!
- Make 1 Footnote block? LOL!
- Finish placemats and mug rugs
- Work on a Log Cabin runner
So, what’s on your list this week? Finishes? Starts? Progress? Link them up here so we can all gawk! LOL