This link party is open to all, it’s not just for quilters.
If you use fiber of any kind, please link up your weekly To-Do list!
- Sew some Log Cabins on back up machine √
- Quilt St Patrick’s Day Table Runner √
- Sandwich My Tater Tots top, backing has been washed X
- Cut some Footnote blocks /
- Sew Afghan squares together!!!! X
- Extra: Snowman runner √
- Extra: Charity quilt √
- Extra: Snowman runner too √
- Extra: Quilt on SAHRR /
- Continue quilting on SAHRR
- Continue piecing Footnote blocks
- Get Moda top ready to quilt, newly dubbed Autumn Reign!
- Knit on Regina Shawl
- Sew some Afghan Squares!! I mean it!
Today is for sewing with friends person. I am taking Footnote with me since all the patches are cut and all I have to do is sew and press. Easy peasy.
So, what does your list look like? Short, long, easy, hard? We want to hear all about it!