This link party is open to all, it’s not just for quilters.
If you use fiber of any kind, please link up your weekly To-Do list!
- Get Autumn Reign ready for quilting X
- Afghan Squares, pretty please! X
- Knit on shawl X
- Continue piecing Footnote blocks √
- Extra: Quilt Log Cabin Runner √
- Extra: Quilt Charity Quilt √
Well, so I still suck on 3 of those items. All I need to do for #1 is make a back!! #2 is going to progress as soon as the yarn comes in!!! #3, yeah, I got no excuse. I have had several opportunities to knit on it, but have chosen to waste time on my phone. Argh! But look up there at those photos, that’s at least 3 reasons why I didn’t get a lot of other things done.
- When I get the yarn, Afghan knitting!
- Knit on Shawl while traveling
- Sew the backing for Autumn Reign
- Prep fabric for a baby quilt
- Choose baby sweater pattern
I just need to find another afghan square pattern and knit the last square and then seam 6 more blocks onto the blanket. The shawl will make for good riding in the car knitting. I can have that backing sewn up in no time, I just need to get it going. I have a shower coming up April 17th, so getting that quilt done is paramount. I have a panel of animals that will be cut up and used with pieced sashing. Then I need to decide on a quick baby sweater and get it made, by April 17th. Oh, and wait for the UFO Challenge number draw to see what UFO is my April project!!!
I have 3 days this week I will be out of town, 2 separate occasions. So knitting will be my companion while gone. I could take my machine for 1 trip, an overnight, but I won’t have that much time to set it up, so knitting will suffice.