- Ten Pocket Tote √
- Drive parents home/hair cut √
- Knit for Baby EC √
- Get Oh My Stars on Gigi √
- Extra: Enjoy spending time with the family at the lake √
Only 2 things to show, my 10 Pocket Tote and Baby EC’s sweater. It was a busy week. I did manage to get my Oh My Stars quilted, but that’s for TGIFF, which I am hosting this week!! Also, lots of puppy pictures!
- I will be happy to just get a myself packed for Florida.
- The plan is to work on the July Table Scraps-Millbank
- I will not get anything else done that was on my list. I have too much to do and too little time.
- The most important item on my list is to have a wonderful vacation with Diva for a few days and then Hubster will join me.
The 10 Pocket Tote was my WOOFA for this month. I love the first one I made and thought, of course I need a second one! LOL.
I used a heavier fabric than quilter’s cotton for the bag’s exterior. The interior is a mix of 2 cottons, a Winkipop green stripe and a cream swirl fabric. I love the cotton webbing trim this pattern uses!! I did modify this bag to have the interior pocket bisect the bag and float in the middle. The pattern has you make the pouch the same width as the bag and tack it to the lining on the side. That seems limiting to me for the use of the “pockets” it creates, now I can keep knitting projects separate.