- Quilt something!!! I have 2 table toppers to finish X
- Finish Squish’s Dress √
- Try to sneak in some baby snuggles!! √
- Decorate the tree! Hubster didn’t even fluff out the branches. LOL X
- Extra: More baby stuff! √
- Extra: Finished Regina Marie Shawl √
- Extra: Made some booties for Squish √
√ Done / In Progress X Not Done
- Hat for a friend’s great-grandbaby
- Hat for Squish
- Charity Hat
- Quilting when I return home
I will be staying with my parents for a few days so that my Sister can come up here to meet Squish. Since she has been a 2nd Mom to my girls, I want to ensure she is as much a part of her Great-Niece’s life as she was Diva’s. I am so glad that my girls had someone who was there for them when they were mad at Mom and Dad. A neutral sounding board, but she always reminded them of our good intentions at parenting, even when we failed. I just wish I could be there to see their first meeting!!!
Since I will be away from the sewing room, and I have seemed to lose a little quilting mojo, I am taking yarn and ideas for hats. Hats are always a quick and easy knit when I am likely to be distracted and just need foolproof.
Linking with Texas Quilt Gal