- TABLE RUNNERS!!! MUST DO! X
- Prep new runners, yes, this too! X
- Work on Recovery /
- Knit while away from home Wed-Thurs /
- Folded Case for friend √
- Guild BOM √
Gah! Still no quilting on those runners. And no prep on the new ones I want to have done for Valentine’s for the girls. Slacked a little on the recovery this week, my hip has been pinching, so I am trying to nurse that along and re-evaluate how much hip stretching I should be doing with the un-replaced hip. I don’t want to further the need for surgery if I can wait. I did knit, but doesn’t look any different right now. However I did get some things done!!! And I have been sewing blocks for future rounds on my Round Robin, but I can’t show them!
- Table runners? Maybe? Any of them!
- Continue to bond with Squish, she is now coming here each day while Diva is back at work
- Keep making blocks for my RR 2022, which is going to take a boat load of blocks with subsequent rounds. I am planning it to be a picnic quilt for ScientistGirl
- Prep the last obligation quilt, it’s appliquéd and it’s BIG!
I know time will be limited now that Squish is here, but that’s OK, I am all in with being her care giver. Even to the point I needed to add something to the house to help with that care!
The 3rd photo above is her all snuggled while I rocked her, nothing better!!! And the next is my attempt to amuse her while I showered. It worked! But then when I moved the play mat out to the ottoman someone decided it was his time to play! LOL
Linking with Texas Quilt Gal