Fabric In: +0
Fabric Out: -4.49
Net Fabric: -4.49
Fabric YTD: -3.40
Spending YTD: $100.83
Out: Worked on table runners for Diva and ScientistGirl. Spent time on my Round Robin blocks for the week, these are the bonus HSTs I ended up with.
Last Week: 53,655 yards/280 skeins
Yarn In: 0 yards/0 skeins
Yarn Out: 348 yards/1 skeins
Ending Stash: 53,307 yards/279 skeins
Spending YTD: $0
Out: I actually finished my first knits of the year!! And it’s not the cowl I have been working on. LOL. The other day Diva had Squish in a hat that G did not knit her. Sacrilege! So I had to whip one up for the Holiday! I saw a hat with a heart motif and just had to make one for Squish. I love it! And then I decided a St Patrick’s Day hat was needed, so I altered my favorite chart, from Winter’s Fern, to use for the 2nd hat. And when she showed up Saturday for a bit of G time, it was obvious I erred on the sizing. LOL! Oh well, Diva can save these until next year.
So back to the design board I went and ended up with the right size around, but too shallow, so ripped the decreases out, reknit it, and it was just right!
Now, back to the RR-Clue 4, I seriously slacked off on the sewing this week!