This week’s Stash Report was held until Dec 31st so I could end out the year with my report instead of having 2 days left in 2019.
Last Week: 55,757 yards/290 skeins
Knitted: 369 yards/2 skein
Purchased: 0 yards/0 skein
Destashed: 0 yards/0 skeins
Ending Stash: 55,388 yards/288 skeins
Spending YTD: $576.79
In: I ended the year not buying any more yarn since October 4th!!
Out: Last minute 2019 hats!
Fabric In: 0 yards
Fabric Out: -1.62 yards
Net Fabric: -1.62 yards
Fabric YTD: +124.55 yards
Spending YTD: $2333.30
In: None, yay!!! But I already have gift cards to buy fabric, so watch out world!!
Out: Freyja piecing, Happy Holiday making, cross-stitch finishing, and an iron skillet handle pad.
FOs: Penguin Hat 2, Cables Love Pom Poms 2, Cross-Stitch for my sister, and the iron skillet handle pad for Hubster’s flat iron skillet.
- UFO/OMG: Quilt Peacock Granny X
- Knitting: Baby Sweater X
- Sewing: Fox and Geese Sashing X
- Cowl: Eurasian-in progress X
- Mystery BOM: √
- Guild BOM: Ornaments √
- Squirrel: Snowflake Pillow √
- Charity: Begin piecing the next quilt X
- DrEAMI: Holly Berry Pillow √
- Bonnie Hunter’s Mystery QAL √
- Christmas Hat for Great-Nephew #1 √
- Christmas Hat for Great-Nephew #3 √
- Christmas Hat for Great Niece #1 √
- Guild BOM: January 2020 √
- Square Peg Table Runner √
- Cross-Stitch Mittens √
- Cross-Stitch 2002 √
- Start Cross-Stitch Woolens X
- Squirrel: Happy Holidays Top done √
- Foxy hat for Hubster! √
Dec saw a lot of away from home time, so things didn’t get done. But that’s OK, I have a new year to finish those unfinished things. And lots of things got added, so Squirrels were very much in attendance this month, LOL! So the average was 70% completion, I’ll live with it.