Last Week: 54,232 yards/287 skeins
Knitted: 106 yards/0 skein
Purchased: 0 yards/0 skein
Destashed: 0 yards/0 skeins
Ending Stash: 54,126 yards/287 skeins
Spending YTD: $204.32
Fabric In: 6.75 yards
Fabric Out: 4.83 yards
Net Fabric: +1.92 yards
Fabric YTD: +32.64 yards
Spending YTD: $575.26
In: Desert Island Bundle from Modern Quilt Studio, two 1/2 yards from my quilting friend, who is getting a cowl or hat in return. I told her how much I loved the bottom piece and she gave it to me plus the coordinate! Two 1 yard pieces from the Shop Hop I went to, purchased from Scarlet Thread. And a new sleigh bed for our bonus room! Which meant new bedding! Rue d’ Osage bed runner is at the end. I forgot to take the matching pillow up there to put on the bed.
Out: Backing for a charity quilt, destashed some jelly roll leftovers, pieces for bags I am doing for the Guild Challenge*, pieces cut for Raspberry Swirl. Cast on Kindling Season #2 and knit on Maenporth.
FOs: Kidney Bean, quilted and washed!
- UFO: Quilt Pineapple Punch
- Knitting: Baby Sweater Kindling Season Cast on
- Sewing: Plan/Piece Raspberry Swirl
- 12 Hats: Midnattsol
- 12 Cowls: Maenporth March project, 75%done/Willow April project
- Mystery BOM: April √
- Guild BOM: May
- February Knitting: Afghan Block #19 almost done
- April OMG: Piece Fox and Goose
- Charity: Sanitary Pad sewn and snaps added √
- Squirrels: You gotta have a Squirrel!
- DrEAMi: Allow dreams to wander
- H2H Charity: Top and Back √ Need to quilt
- Quilt Kidney Bean √
* Guild Challenge: I took 4 Fat Quarters in a bag to a meeting, I received 4 Fat Quarters belonging to someone else. I will make something for that person and return it to our May meeting. Then I will get an item from whoever had my bag of FQs.